We have also been talking for a few days about what they can say if they need to go potty.
After about 15 minutes Adam started fussing and was standing in a puddle. He was very disappointed he got his cars wet. While I was cleaning Adam up, Sara ran in yelling "Mama go potty", pulled her pants down and got on the potty all by herself!
Sara told me she had to go 3 times and got a "special" M&M (peanut butter) and had no accidents all day! Adam only had the one accident.
A very exciting day. We'll see what happens on day #2 of new undies and if we have as much success as yesterday.
I must admit it was quite exciting to pack a dinky little package of diapers for our weekend trip and that was packing a bunch extra! Before I would have to pack more than that quantity just for one of them. I see about $100 coming back into my monthly budget very soon!
Big girl Sara in her new panties and hat!
This is Adam showing off his new undies...a little more modest!
5 comments:
Alana has been very into potty training this week. We were doing training pants or undies with diapers over them and it seemed to help. Then we had a few accidents in them and she wasn't telling us. May need to try straight up undies next.
Disgusting sicko I will hunt you down and bring you to justice
Post a Comment