Last Wednesday we were outside playing. Adam got his tricycle out of the garage, sat down, and started pedaling for the first time! My mouth dropped on the ground. I was at work the night before so I asked him if dad taught him how to ride. "Yes." Dad taught you how to ride a bike when you were outside playing last night? "Yes." I asked Shannon later why he didn't tell me about such a fun milestone. His response? We weren't even on the bikes last night. Apparently our work off and on over the past 3 months clicked and Adam figured it out on his own! If he is headed up a hill, he even pushes with his feet to get his momentum going and then pedals. I love Sara in the background clapping for him!
And then the next day Sara had to show us that whatever Adam can do, she can do, too!
1 comment:
Very cute:) Owen still has a hard time just pushing with his feet!
Post a Comment