And then when she did roll of the couch with a big grin, oh my!
Our journey thru the struggles of infertility...and the joy of having twins PLUS one!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Girl, you got bed head!
Ah, sleeping. For some reason the past 2 weeks have been a roller coaster ride. Just a phase like anything else with kids, I'm sure. Some nights they seem tired and ready for bed at 7:30 but then won't get to sleep until 9 or after. Some nights they go right down and wake up later. Maybe at 9 for an hour. Maybe at 2 for an hour and a half. Maybe at midnight for four hours. This particular evening Adam woke up at 4:30am crying so loud that he woke Sara. Must have been a dream I think. I finally got him back to sleep at 6. Shannon didn't have any luck with Sara so I took over. We finally fell back asleep together on the couch at 6:30 for a few hours. Shannon rolled out of bed at 8:30 - I couldn't believe it was so late. I hesitated leaving her on the couch by herself to eat a bowl of cereal but it didn't appear she was going anywhere at the moment.

And then when she did roll of the couch with a big grin, oh my!

And then when she did roll of the couch with a big grin, oh my!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment