Here is the beginning of our journey - 4:32pm
At 4:48pm, Adam was done and could have licked his tray clean. Sara looks like she has barely touched hers!
At 4:58pm, I decided it wasn't fair to make Adam sit in his chair just waiting and watching his sister. He was all clean and ready to get down and play. I moved the contents of the bowl onto the tray thinking that would help Sara speed up the process. She was just happy and content to enjoy slowly eating it one. piece. at. a. time.
5:27pm. Nearly an hour. Sara has eaten all she wants.
The video was really long so I had to split it in 2 segments. I just couldn't shorten it to a minute. It's funny because you almost have to watch it twice - once through focusing on Adam and then just on Sara, they are so different. For those of you who have extra time, enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment