As if it isn't hard enough to change his diaper when he's trying to roll over on the changing table. Now we have to compete with the feet, too!
2 comments:
Pam
said...
I am so glad that you are still posting about the twins. Hopefully my life will settle down and the kids will stay well and I will get rid of my cough! I have had it for 4 weeks now. It has to be like an asthmatic cough or something. I am not sick otherwise. I still have 9 boxes in the bedroom to unpack. I have thought about just putting them outside and lighting a match to them. I mean, I haven't need the stuff in 8 weeks, why could possibly be in them? hmmmmm. Anyway, I am glad to get to read and see the updates on the blog! Thanks!
It won't let me delete the previous comment, so that I can correct my word usage! I meant, "what" and not "why" when referring to the boxes, and "needed" not just need. Sometimes I think faster than I am typing. I guess it would help to re-read what I have typed. LOL
2 comments:
I am so glad that you are still posting about the twins. Hopefully my life will settle down and the kids will stay well and I will get rid of my cough! I have had it for 4 weeks now. It has to be like an asthmatic cough or something. I am not sick otherwise. I still have 9 boxes in the bedroom to unpack. I have thought about just putting them outside and lighting a match to them. I mean, I haven't need the stuff in 8 weeks, why could possibly be in them? hmmmmm. Anyway, I am glad to get to read and see the updates on the blog! Thanks!
It won't let me delete the previous comment, so that I can correct my word usage! I meant, "what" and not "why" when referring to the boxes, and "needed" not just need. Sometimes I think faster than I am typing. I guess it would help to re-read what I have typed. LOL
Post a Comment