Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving in Wisconsin

Holidays at my relatives usually mean family, good food, and a crowded house.

My family--they are adorable! They snuggled with Shannon for the Macey's Thanksgiving Day Parade viewing.


My kids could sit with my mom for hours and listen to her reading books.


Even the youngest attendee was excited! Lincoln and my aunt Robyn.


Good food.

Appetizers...or all day sneak snacking.


 Beth looks ready to eat!


Apple pie and pumpkin with homemade whipping cream...carrot cake, too. A rice krispy treat, and the little s'more things were the bomb. Wonder where that pumpkin fudge went that was so good...

A house full...2, 3, 5, 8, 12, 17, 23 (a light year!)




Nothing like an afternoon sled to work off your meal!


After sledding we made homemade pretzels.


And then headed to the movie to see Frozen.

Waffles for breakfast the next morning with the cousins before our home theatre viewing of Planes!

No comments: