Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mom what's a bouffant?

You just never know what is going to come out of the kids' mouths lately! Sara was sitting on my lap and she said "Mom, what's a bouffant?" I have no idea how she even heard of the word. So we googled it on my computer and clicked on Images so I could scroll thru and show her what a bouffant was.

I told her Grandma Marilynn used to have a bouffant and asked if she wanted to call Grandma and tell her to bring a picture. Of course she was excited to do that!

"Grandma, why did you used to have your hair in a bouffant?"
I could hear my mom laughing thru the phone.
"Can you bring a picture of when you used to have a bouffant? A really really old picture?"
Mom asked her a question and Sara said "No, I don't want great big poofy boufant on top of my head! I just want a little curl. Some of these pictures we are looking at don't even qualify as a bouffant!"

Mom and I were laughing so hard we were crying. Sara couldn't figure out what was so funny.

No comments: