Friday, March 1, 2013

Ditchin' the pull ups

I realized last night that I have only slept thru the night 3 times since Boston. I don't know what it was about Boston but ever since we came home, Sara has woken up every time she has to go potty in the middle of the night. Sometimes only once, usually at 3am. Sometimes twice, usually at 1 and 5:30. Before then she just wasn't potty trained and would pee in a diaper. I think maybe 3 times she has had an accident in a pull up. It's been over 2 months and I finally decided to stop wasting pull ups.

Tonight after bath time, I said "Sara, I have something important to tell you. I decided that we should be done with pull ups and you can just wear panties overnight." She was so excited she said "Yay" and started jumping up and down.


No comments: