Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Random oddness

Having 3 year old twins certainly keeps life interesting! You never know what you are going to run into. Like the night I came home from work and rounded the corner to walk down the hallway and came across this. It's a stuffed animal bear crammed in a doll's stroller with blue sunglasses on.


Or maybe the night I was walking by the dining room and saw this out of the corner of my eye.


Sara has really been into putting "pretties" on everything. I wish I would have gotten a photo of her work on Ariel the mermaid. Or should I say Adam's work? The front of Ariel was facing Sara with 2 pretties nicely placed in her hair. The back of Ariel was facing me with 7 pretties randomly located in a rat's nest fashion. I made the comment about Adam's handiwork and Sara jumped all over that - "No, I put those pretties in!" I spun Ariel around to show her the back and you should have seen the look of shock and horror on her face as she said "I didn't do THAT!"


And then there's Sara's latest infatuation. We attended a picnic over the weekend and both the kids latched onto some free toys that were being given away. For Adam, 3 cars. Sara? A dinosaur. A brontosaurus to be exact. Which she has warmly named "Diney." The past few days we have found Diney is strange places. Strategically lined up over a doll's miniature travel potty. Can you find him in this photo of the kids' wardrobe closet?


How about a closer view?


Apparently he had a snack at the table with the kids tonight but I didn't notice until after I had put them to bed and was cleaning up.




God only knows what I will find next!

No comments: