Sunday, September 30, 2012

RIP flip flops

Adam is truly the master of flip flops. He can wear them better than I can. He can wear MINE better than I can...in a full out sprint across the yard! You have to have some serious toe strength to do that, especially in a pair that is 2 times your size. I have been watching his flip flops slowly get more and more worn throughout the summer. He must really grip with his left toe because it was really getting thin and I wasn't sure they would last much longer. I came home from work the other day and he had finally worn a hole thru them. Granted, they were Old Navy 2 for $5 quality but they look nothing like the other half of the purchase that day which his dainty twin sister wears!


I think next year I will invest a little more money in flip flop purchases.


No comments: