Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Coupla crazy kids

Shannon had some yard work to do last night and he thought Adam might like to help. The edger was definitely cool but Adam stayed safely away. The blower, on the other hand...prepared with his "work boots" and noise-cancelling headphones, he was all set to spend extensive time blowing all the crud off the driveway!

Of course, when they were done, it made perfect sense to keep all his protective gear on for a bike ride. He should have included his helmet, though. He got to the end of the driveway, turned too fast, and wiped out, spilling the pennies in his basket all over the lawn!


And then you have Sara. Her imagination is certainly running wild these days! Last night was no exception. Every time I turn around she is pretending to be a different animal. Mama, I'm a fox...I'm a bunny...I'm a lemur...I'm a baby doggie...and then if I call her Sara, she requests that I call her whatever animal she is at the time instead! Here she is crawling on the ground and meowing like a kitty cat!


And crawling between my legs, purring...I wonder what the neighbors must think sometimes!


I love this picture of Adam, with the sun shining on the side of his face...I'll give you $50 if you can guess why one hand is over his ear and the other is in the air!


If you guessed both hands used to be over his ears because there was a loud noise but one hand is now reaching to close the camera's flash that had popped up, I'm out 50 bucks! Every time he closed it I would take another picture and it kept making him giggle.

No comments: