Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First movie night

Today I had our first movie night with the kids. Or maybe I should say movie afternoon. Not going to the movies in a theater, just at home. Adam loves Woody and Buzz Lightyear so I was telling him that they were friends and were in a movie together. He was excited about that so I borrowed Toy Story from my neighbor. When they woke up from nap this afternoon, we popped some popcorn and snuggled under a blanket on the couch. The popcorn was a HUGE hit, especially with Sara. They loved the movie and sat still thru the entire thing. Sara cried at the end and kept saying "Where's the doggie?" while wiping away tears. I think she was talking about the slinky dog and was concerned because he had gotten all stretched out.

It was a very fun, sweet time for me to enjoy with them as they are getting older.

No comments: