Monday, September 5, 2011

Out of the mouths...

Yep, another update on the classic things my kids say. Honestly, I could have this post every day and list multiple things. I'll keep it to the best of the best so as not to bore you!

It's interesting to me that I noticed last week that the kids are now conversing with each other. I guess I never noticed that they weren't before until it was different. For example, at the dinner table, Adam said "Sara's crying." She turned and looked at Adam matter of factly and replied "No, I'm not."

Yesterday Adam found our video camera tripod in our bedroom, hauled it out of the corner, and started setting it up. Then he began giving Sara instructions--"Sara, stand here. I take picture of you. Say cheese." She complied, smiled, and said "Cheese!"

If you know me very well, you know I don't like discussing "bodily functions." But this one has to be my favorite from the past week. Sara tooted in her high chair very loud and very long. I looked at her and she had a big grin on her face. Adam exclaimed "Oh my, Sara! Say excuse me."

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The last one made me LOL:)