Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just pedal

Last Wednesday we were outside playing. Adam got his tricycle out of the garage, sat down, and started pedaling for the first time! My mouth dropped on the ground. I was at work the night before so I asked him if dad taught him how to ride. "Yes." Dad taught you how to ride a bike when you were outside playing last night? "Yes." I asked Shannon later why he didn't tell me about such a fun milestone. His response? We weren't even on the bikes last night. Apparently our work off and on over the past 3 months clicked and Adam figured it out on his own! If he is headed up a hill, he even pushes with his feet to get his momentum going and then pedals. I love Sara in the background clapping for him!




And then the next day Sara had to show us that whatever Adam can do, she can do, too!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Very cute:) Owen still has a hard time just pushing with his feet!