Monday, February 14, 2011

New sunglasses and shoes

The kids got new sunglasses and new tennis shoes for Christmas. The other day it was really bright shining in the window with the snow so I got out their sunglasses so they could try them out. After I took the photo, I noticed Adam's shirt and it made me giggle - the colors even matched!


Sara loving the new sunglasses and sportin' the pony on top!


Friday night we had a pizza party with some NICU graduate families, as well as some current families. It was an opportunity for families in the middle of the difficult roller coaster ride to see there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Really neat to see their spirits lifted as they watched Adam and Sara play.

We put on our party clothes and I thought I would get out their new Puma tennis shoes to try on. The last time we went out, I had a really hard time getting their shoes on. They fit! Guess the shoes were hard to put on because they were getting small!



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Tony would be jealous of the Pumas!