Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Goin' Commando...

It's getting to be pretty routine that I find Adam pantsless and sockless when he wakes from his afternoon nap!

Today, however, left me rolling with laughter. I heard Sara through the monitor repeating "diaper...diaper...diaper." That's odd. Why would she be saying diaper? She can't reach the diaper bin from her crib. Then I opened the door to find this...

If you can't tell from the picture, Adam has no socks on, no pants on, and Sara is holding his diaper. The blanket over the crib railing acts perfectly as a "privacy panel" for the photo. Look at his little legs crossed at the ankles!

After I stopped laughing enough to talk, I asked him to lift his shirt. He giggled and slowly lifted it up and flashed me!

1 comment:

Rick said...

Hope this isn't something that Traci taught him!