Friday, November 19, 2010

You're not supposed to be up there

A few days ago it seemed a little quiet while I was making lunch. I went to the living room to peek on the kids and what do I find? They are sitting next to each other so quiet. Sara was reading a book. Adam was reading another book and then picked up a musical toy and was dancing. Awh, that's so sweet! Except the spot they picked was up on the fireplace hearth!

You're not supposed to be up there! They just looked up at me and grinned.

Now every time I hear a noise like things are being cleared off a table, I find them emptying books and toys off the hearth so they can crawl up and sit there. Kids will be kids. What am I going to do - tape off the entire house? They have to learn at some point and so far it hasn't been a huge safety hazard.


video

No comments: