Wednesday, August 11, 2010

TV star

How many of you remember that I submitted a "pie video" of Adam to a certain television program that shows home movies and gives winners a stack of cash? I'm not naming the show specifically because there is all sorts of legal technicality and I don't want to get myself in trouble by mentioning it if I'm not supposed to! The video was taken when I was on my way to Minnesota for the Women of Faith Conference with my aunt Robyn, my cousin Emily, and the twins last fall. We stopped to eat and Adam was infatuated with the dessert carousel spinning around.

Anyway...they called last night and said they are interested in airing the video!

Are you kidding me? How cool is that?

We have to get all the paperwork in order. Even though I sent it in months ago, they have to either locate it or ask me to fill it out again. Shannon thinks that since they aren't coordinating flying us out there that we aren't finalists for the big cash prize. But that's okay by me - we can still say 'we knew Adam when...'

I'll keep you posted on when it's supposed to air.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hilarious! You will have to let us know when it is going to air:)