Thursday, July 22, 2010

No glasses for Adam

Our visit with the eye doctor this afternoon revealed exciting news...Adam can remain glasses-free. His eyesight had improved 50%. While he still has slight vision problems, it isn't enough to warrant correction at this time. Yeah!

He was such a good boy when getting the drops in to have his eyes dilated. And he sat still while multiple people examined his eyes.

It was a little odd to only have 1 child with me. Sara stayed home with my mom while she was visiting. It felt like I had all this extra time on my hands just keeping track of one child rather than constantly being aware of 2 heading in opposite directions!

Adam also thought it would be fun to play with the equipment. He crawled under the doctor's desk and pushed some lever. Next thing I know, a light comes on behind a window at the far end of the office and a lamb starts baaing. He and I just stared at it. I walked down that way and he looked in the little window. Didn't think it was amusing. Rather disturbing actually. I thought it might be on a timer and go off after a few times making the noise. But no. We waited and waited. Finally the doctor came in and just laughed.

He goes back in a year.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That's great news! And I also love spending one-on-one time with my girls.

Stopping by from Multiples & More today....