Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Girl, you got bed head!

Ah, sleeping. For some reason the past 2 weeks have been a roller coaster ride. Just a phase like anything else with kids, I'm sure. Some nights they seem tired and ready for bed at 7:30 but then won't get to sleep until 9 or after. Some nights they go right down and wake up later. Maybe at 9 for an hour. Maybe at 2 for an hour and a half. Maybe at midnight for four hours. This particular evening Adam woke up at 4:30am crying so loud that he woke Sara. Must have been a dream I think. I finally got him back to sleep at 6. Shannon didn't have any luck with Sara so I took over. We finally fell back asleep together on the couch at 6:30 for a few hours. Shannon rolled out of bed at 8:30 - I couldn't believe it was so late. I hesitated leaving her on the couch by herself to eat a bowl of cereal but it didn't appear she was going anywhere at the moment.



And then when she did roll of the couch with a big grin, oh my!



No comments: