Thursday, April 15, 2010

Way too busy

Just a quick note that I am finally trying to catch up on all the Mollenhauer news that has been happening in the past month. I uploaded all the pictures tonight except their birthday party, which I will hopefully get to in the morning.

Things around the house have just been crazy for over a month now. Shannon spent the month of March extremely busy teaching for ICC's Professional Development Institute. As for me? I have been working and being a mom and working and working and being a mom. Squeezing in laundry and other household chores when I can. Out of balance and I need to get things a little more under control.

1 comment:

OMG Triplets said...

I was getting a little worried about ya! Hadn't seen a post in a while. Good to see you've just been caught up in "life" and nothing worse! Hang in there!