Thursday, March 25, 2010

You either love em or you hate em

Mashed potatoes.

I personally love mashed potatoes. I could eat them every day.

I have one baby who loves them.
I have one who hates them.

Would you like to venture a guess?

We have tried them 4 times now. The last time I made them for lunch, after the 3rd bite, Adam shuddered and spit them out. You should have seen the look on his face. It was a cottage cheese look. I ended up making him a separate bowl of oatmeal to go with the green beans. Sara polished off the potatoes no problem, saying yum with every bite!

I guess we'll try again another day. You can't go through life not liking mashed potatoes, right?

1 comment:

OMG Triplets said...

Isn't it funny? Something as simple and GOOD as mashed potatoes? Try them again in a week or two....hopefully he'll change his mind. Lil stinker!