Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let me out!

The other morning the kids were playing on the nursery floor while I was picking clothes for the day. They emptied the laundry basket onto the floor. Who cares, right? Really, what's the harm? No sharp objects. Nothing poisonous in their mouth when they chew on it. Anyway, I dressed Adam first and put him back on the floor to play. While Sara was on the changing table, I heard this strange noise behind me.


video

Poor guy had trapped himself and was crawling all over the nursery in his little cage! I know, I'm such a terrible mom for running for the camera instead of freeing him right away. :-) Some of these moments will never happen again and I think it will be fun to revisit when the kids get older. And maybe when I have days I am ready to pull my hair out because they are tag-team testing me, I can look back and celebrate how much we have laughed together.

No comments: