Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Time to lower the crib mattress

A few days ago while I was nursing Sara, Adam crawled over to the side of the crib, reached up to the top rail, and got up on his knees! Uh-oh...Shannon lowered the crib mattress a notch. Adam can still reach so I guess we need to move it another notch. Unfortunately, Shannon is going to have to build me a ledge to stand on because when they fall asleep and I have to lay them down, I am too short to be able to lay them flat. Better to move the mattress while he can only get to his knees instead of when he can stand and possibly topple over the ledge. I could definitely see that happening to my monkey. The past few days when I pick him up, he wraps his legs around my waist and clamps them together. I think if he let his hands go of my shoulders, he could swing upside down!

No comments: