Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cleaning the new pearly whites

With Adam's new teeth comes added responsibility to take care of them. I don't take very good care of my own teeth so I guess that is one of those things that I would like to do better with my kids. I'm not sure Adam agrees since he is off to a bad habit of grinding them together. It's like nails on a chalkboard when he does it! I dug out the little baby toothbrush and toothpaste he received as a shower gift. The directions indicate to massage baby's gums in a circlular motion with the toothbrush. Yeah, right. I'm not sure if the person who wrote the directions has ever had a child and tried that themselves, especially when said child wants to help!

I thought I would let Sara's teeth come in more before attempting it with her in case they are sore right now. And yes, you heard me correctly. I finally determined today that she has 2 bottom teeth coming in, not just one. I had to lower her bottom lip down with one hand and raise her tongue up with the other! She's so secretive.


video

No comments: