Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Adam gets creative

I thought I had a good idea for Adam to have a little play time in the Bumbo seat while I was getting Sara dressed for the day. He played with the toy for a bit but then changed to looking around for whatever else he could get into within arms reach.

video

Over the weekend I discovered that Adam can get out of the Bumbo chair. He was in the chair on the kitchen floor while I was unloading the dishwasher. I looked at him one moment and he was content. I put away a dish and looked back again and he was out of the Bumbo and laying on his tummy on the floor. Stealth. No noise. No grunting. Just a big grin. Then he took the palm of his hand, slapped it on the floor in front of him, and pulled back. He was absolutely fascinated with the loud SSSQQQUUUEEEEAAAAAAKKKKKK it made when his sweaty little hand rubbed on the wood. My boy is hilarious, this much I know!

No comments: