Friday, January 22, 2010

Video catch up

I thought I would share a few videos I have taken over the past few weeks.

This is from a few weeks ago when we were all in the middle of our bout with colds. Thankfully I think we are finally completely over it. Sara had spent all morning doing a fake laugh...HaHa. Just two little ha ha's in a row. But like usual, you turn on the video camera and they just know!


video



This video is a few minutes long. Afternoon play time in the exersaucer and jumperoo - so much fun!


video



This is our current typical play time. Adam gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth. I keep telling Shannon one of these days I am going to leave the room to do something and come back and he will just be gone! And Sara complains if she is in any position other than sitting up.


video

No comments: