Thursday, December 24, 2009

Corn Flakes saga Part III

This just keeps cracking me up. I ventured to the grocery store today. Usually Shannon does the shopping but since I needed to restock food for the kids, I wanted to see what the selections were. Shannon copied down a list for me that he had started out of his PDA. I gathered all my things together and got ready to walk out the door and what was at the bottom of the list? Corn Flakes. Now that he is throwing out the Frosted Mini Wheats (generic, of course) he needs to replenish his stock.

I made it to WalMart, which was crazy busy with the holiday shopping, and had 2/3 of my shopping done before hitting the cereal aisle. Can I say, by the way, that there are way too many cereals to choose from? I always have a hard time making up my mind. Maybe it would be easier if I just ate one kind of cereal to eat, too. It seemed quite stocked except for one gaping hole on the bottom shelf. You guessed it - they were out of Corn Flakes!

No comments: