Monday, October 5, 2009

Adam rolls over

Sara got up early this morning and had breakfast with me while Adam took a little cat nap. He needed it since he got up twice in the middle of the night! So as Sara was winding down, I heard Adam start to make noises. Walking in the nursery to check on him, he had rolled over from his back to his tummy and had a big grin on his face!

Ready to start the day now, I got him dressed and decided since he was so full of energy, I would put him on his playmat for some tummy time. I laid him down and put his arms under him. When I let go, he flopped his arms down, stretched one arm straight above his head and rolled over from his tummy to his back. Just like that. No effort. Just decided today would be the day. What a big boy!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay!! That's so exciting! I bet you guys were so thrilled :)