Friday, May 1, 2009

Waiting update

Adam's lower GI came back normal so they are "flushing" the barium contrast from his system in order to do an upper GI scan. They will take an x-ray at 3pm to confirm the contrast material is cleared out and then schedule the upper test. Hopefully they will either do the test before the end of the day or over the weekend so he can get back on milk feeding sooner. Dr. Clark said she would leave a note for Dr. Makwan who is on this weekend to push for an earlier appointment.

Sara also got her "nose hose" removed this morning because she only had one bradycardia last night. If she doesn't have a spike in apneas/bradys, she will be done with assisted airflow.

No comments: